How can we improve HealthVault?

MyFitnessPal PLEASE :)

I love the improvements to Microsoft Health Vault, and FitnessSyncer is a great function that pulls in my data from different sources (apps, cloud, phone) and then drops it into Microsoft HealthVault. So here is the thing, I use MyFitnessPal to track my food, which I sync to my iPhone7, then I manually sync my iPhone7 using FitnessSyncer, which then drops the data into the Microsoft Health Vault destination. My calories, carbs, protein, fat, and sodium by meal each get dropped in, so that's great - but I would like to see are all the other data points like vitamins, fiber, and types of fat get dropped into Microsoft HealthVault as well. Those data points are in MyFitnessPal AND make their way into my Apple Health, so either FitnessSyncer doesn't pull all those data points, or there is a configuration issue between FitnessSyncer and Microsoft HealthVault. So I offer to either configure Microsoft HealthVault to work with MyFitnessPal directly (which has a cloud version as well), OR update FitnessSyncer to look for those data points in Apple Health OR FitnessSyncer syncs directly with MyFitnessPal which will (hopefully) bring over all those data points into Microsoft Health Vault as well. I will be more than happy to work with your team on this, I'm a data geek :)

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)