How can we improve HealthVault?

HealthVault Partners and Devices are Out of Date

I have used HealthVault for over 6 years. I am trying to get some new equipment and apps to continue this valuabe service. Unfortunatly, I find the Apps and Devices section is very outdated and almost all the vendors have stopped supporting your program. Please please update the website and work with the vendors to get them back!!! I was an avid user of Livescape with HealthVault. The program has now been pulled from the phone store and while trying to get a new blood pressure monitor, i found most of the listed products are no longer made or supported. I relied heavily on HealthVault to help me keep my health records and vitals current and available. It now appears Microsoft has lost interest in this field and those of us die hard users have been left to aimlessly drift through and hope you get the phone market back. I'm not interested in switching over to other OS products, but for lack of support from both Microsoft and programers, it looks emminent. l will hold out a little longer, but every delay and lack of keeping mainstream users is ending not only the individual users, but even your OS in general. Most people do not want to mix and match phone, watch and OS to get the programs they want. We would like them to be available on one OS line.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michael HardingMichael Harding shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...