HealthVault for Consumers

Welcome to the HealthVault UserVoice site! Let us know what you would like to see in future versions of the product. We may not be able to provide a personal response to all comments, but we do read them and use your feedback to improve our service.

This site is for suggestions and ideas. For general information visit http://www.healthvault.com. For support, please visit HealthVault Support. For suggestions and ideas about HealthVault Insights visit HealthVault Insights UserVoice.

We look forward to hearing from you!
The HealthVault Team

Microsoft Privacy Statement

How can we improve HealthVault?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Update your records

My wife has been deceased since August 2015

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve sleep information captured from microsoft band.

Sleep information seems to be lacking somewhat and weight are not linked or wrongly displayed. Please fix because I love this app. (when it works)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. app is slow on a lumia 950xl regulary it needs a couple of minutes to load.

on a lumia 950xl sometimes it needs a couple of minutes without clear indication what is happening.This is too long and prevents me on depending and integrating the app in mij daily routine. Please fix because I really like it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Option to switch back to mobile site on mobile phones

It is not possible to go back to mobile site after I switched to desktop site.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix how healthvault incorporates data from sources

Data integration from devices is pretty bad. Steps from fitbit are imported to healthvault, but steps during exercise are added to the total steps, so the step totals in healthvault are erroneously high. Also, the body composition information is wrong. Weight information is correct, but body composition information from the same fitbit scale is blatantly wrong.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. my email provider is ending email and i need to change email address, but cant see where to do that

my email provider is ending email and i need to change email address, but cant see where to do that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Include the results of my lab tests from June 19, 2017

I had many tests done on 6/19/17 but they are not listed on the latest summary.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow partial dates for immunizations.

Many paper records from the past are incomplete. If this is to be useful for consumers to maintain their own medical records, you must provide for flexibility in recording.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I think you should prepare to accept Whole Genome data

I had my whole genome sequenced over a year ago. I have discussed some findings with my doctor and had follow up tests done. I got a message from you to check out the "New" HealthVault, so I came to upload my genome/vcf file. The file sizes you accept are laughable to the point I thought I'd stepped back to the 90's. Wake up, Microsoft. Sorry to be this forward, but HealthVault is as old and dead as Microsoft Office.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. blood pressure charts

for blood pressure charts, please add lines to indicate generally accepted high blood pressure, borderline, etc.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Instead of losing the band

Look what it can do other wearables can not UV, actually detect pulse and data kept on the vault, what about Health Band instead of a fitness band. Being a student of biometrics I always compare it with my Dr.,s equipment and it is always acurate. Rather than making it a "me too" product marketing could have a whole new device because it has never been software that was the problem but the hardware that has been the problem. Let's say someone is having heart problem away from home, GPS would come in real handy notifing the desktop and EMS…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Healthvault Insights for iOS not connecting to Healthvault

Upon installing the 5/30/17 update to the iOS HealthVault Insights app the app would continually crash when trying to login to HealthVault. I deleted and reinstalled the app and now I receive an error when trying to login which states "Your HealthVault account is already associated with HealthVault. Please contact HealthVault support and try again". When I select try again I receive an error which states "Network error, something went wrong. Please check your network connection and try again". The network connection on my phone (iPhone 7 plus running iOS 10.3.2) which is running HealthVault Insights is fine, I have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Don't use email as a login

you can't update your email without deleting your entire person record. Bad practice to use email as a login. They change.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. HealthVault Partners and Devices are Out of Date

I have used HealthVault for over 6 years. I am trying to get some new equipment and apps to continue this valuabe service. Unfortunatly, I find the Apps and Devices section is very outdated and almost all the vendors have stopped supporting your program. Please please update the website and work with the vendors to get them back!!! I was an avid user of Livescape with HealthVault. The program has now been pulled from the phone store and while trying to get a new blood pressure monitor, i found most of the listed products are no longer made or supported.…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Microsoft Band 2 support ended?

I just noticed that my Microsoft Band 2 is no longer syncing data into HealthVault as of around December 2016. So I removed the app connection hoping to re-add it and see if that would fix it. Now there's no "Connect" button in the Microsoft Band app anymore to reconnect it. Plus in HealthVault the Microsoft Band is nowhere to be found. Is this no longer supported?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Iphone

Would like to be able to see documents within the mobile Health Vault app for iPhone

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quest Labs & more panels listed

According to the instructions, I should be able to pull my lab results from Quest into HealthVault. It never works. I even tried using the direct address to send it. That didn't work either. So I have to manually enter the labs.

You don't list the most common lab panels either. One of the most common is Complete Blood Count. I see a CBC listed under one of the other tests, but you can only enter 1 value. A true CBC (complete blood count) consists of several tests.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable sign on with widows hello

Let me sign in with single sign on with microsoft and let us use a pin code to sign in and add microsoft hello as a sign in method

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

HealthVault for Consumers

Feedback and Knowledge Base